The capital and chief city of the Philippines


Where to get a proper Agency that would be able to help with a US Fiancé Visa and a CRBA US Passport in Manila?

Ray McShane: Better to save your money and just go talk to the embassy

Mike Papadopoulos: I agree with Ray. Hiring an “agency” will cost so much money because they know you are a foreigner and will definitely charge you double or triple the normal fee. Just do research on your own and ask questions from the proper government authorities.

Sheila Villarina Napoletano: Visa Assistance at Perea st beside Greenbelt 1 in Makati

Levi Kawānanakoa: Even with agency you will have go to consulate. To apply EU visa you need permanent residence in Philippines

Juliet Peligman – Brown: Rapid Visa

RapidVisa Manila
4.3 ★ · $$ · Passport & Visa Service
1140 Roxas Blvd. Suite 405, Manila, Philippines

Raj Kumar: Embassy


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *